Monday, May 21, 2012

What would Mr. T say about this?

It's the last day of school and I'm staring down three months of full time mommery with my babies. Will it be fraught with adventure or rife with drama? (Is the peanut butter icing-covered rice cereal treat I just ate affecting my word choice?) Only time will tell.

At times like this, I like to reminisce about my own childhood summer vacations. Then I realize I can't remember much from back then, so I just think about the good t.v shows we had. Did I hear you say, "Shirt Tails"? The eighties were a magical time filled with the greatest characters in the history of television. And I just can't help but wonder... what would Mr. T say about this?




Yeah. That about sums it up.

And this is why I shouldn't blog when I am tired, cranky, and/or full of sugar.



No comments:

Post a Comment